Tastes of Kerala

Hi, I’m Nisha.Here,through my blogs I would like to share some unique, traditional vegetarian tastes and flavours of Kerala. Kerala has produced diverse, natural, nutritious as well as tasteful vegetarian dishes. The concept of homestead farming helped the Kerala women to make these unique dishes. Without using artificial flavours and colours they have produced hundreds of varieties of dishes. The famous “Sadya” in banana leaf has attracted many. To preserve and exchange these recipes is the main purpose of this blog. I’m sharing the recipes that I have encountered and those which attracted me . I am very happy to introduce you to some of the long lost traditional recipes . I hope you will enjoy them.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Tomato

Tomato is a red fruit which is American by origin.It contains vitamin A,vitamin C and minerals like iron,magnesium,potassium,calcium & sulphur in large quantities.Tomato is best for the growth of bones and teeth. It also helps to fight cancer of the intestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment